UNEXPECTED_ALERT_BEHAVIOUR using FirefoxOptions for selenium 3.11

UNEXPECTED_ALERT_BEHAVIOUR using FirefoxOptions for selenium 3.11

Sayedur Rahman

Previously we to UNEXPECTED_ALERT_BEHAVIOUR given below code was fine using DesireCapability.

                        DesiredCapabilities dc = new DesiredCapabilities();
dc.setCapability(CapabilityType.UNEXPECTED_ALERT_BEHAVIOUR, UnexpectedAlertBehaviour.ACCEPT);

In Selenium 3.11 DesireCapability is depricated. ASking to use firefox option.

what would be the code for UNEXPECTED_ALERT_BEHAVIOUR with FirefoxOptions ?

I tried the following: (but didn't work.)
                 FirefoxOptions options = new FirefoxOptions();
options.setUnhandledPromptBehaviour(UnexpectedAlertBehaviour.ACCEPT);

Any one there to help?
Thanks.