Unable to Hit URL in MozillaFirefox

badri manoj
Hi ,

i want to run my scripts in multiple browsers except Firefox browser am able to run the scripts.

Am able to launch browser but am not able to hit URL in Firefox browser getting exception as stated below.

Exception# java.lang.NullPointerException: Unable to find executable for: taskkill

Steps tried to resolve the Issue#
1. changed code to#
System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver", Path);
final FirefoxProfile firefoxProfile = new FirefoxProfile();
firefoxProfile.setPreference("marionette", true);
    firefoxProfile.setPreference("xpinstall.signatures.required", false);
    firefoxProfile.setAcceptUntrustedCertificates(true);
    firefoxProfile.setAssumeUntrustedCertificateIssuer(true);
WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(firefoxProfile);
driver.manage().window().maximize();
driver.manage().deleteAllCookies();
driver.manage().timeouts().implicitlyWait(20, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
driver.get("https://www.google.com");
2. Configured driver path in under Environment Variable and C;/Windows/Sytem32

Please guide me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance!!

Thank and Regard,
Manoj Badri

Re: Unable to Hit URL in MozillaFirefox

anwesana kanungo

Check taskkill environment variable  is added on your windows box or not .

driver.get("<a href="https://www.google.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com&#39;;return true;">https://www.google.com");
2. Configured driver path in under Environment Variable and C;/Windows/Sytem32

Please guide me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance!!

Thank and Regard,
Manoj Badri

Re: Unable to Hit URL in MozillaFirefox

badri manoj
I tried it after so many launches i use that command to kill driver
and chrome.exe

Thanks and Regards,
Badri Manoj