Unable to download selenium java version

Unable to download selenium java version

Sheeba Chirsty
I am trying to download selenium java latest version 3.12.0 but I am receiving error in that
let me know once it is fixed

Thanks & Regards
sheeba

Re: Unable to download selenium java version

total QA
Hi Sheeba,

You can download all the different versions of selenium from this link.

https://selenium-release.storage.googleapis.com/index.html

 Regards,

Latest Posts: