Unable to switch tabs in Firefox

Bhavin Shah
Hello,

I have written a code to verify logged in user name (first+last) but as arrow is there I am not able to do so. Can anyone pls help me out ? (Refer attachment)

Below is the code I have written

String expected = "Anjana2 Sharma";
WebElement rs = driver.findElement(By.xpath(".//*[@id='side-menu']/li[1]/div[1]/a/span/span/strong"));
      String actual = rs.getText();
      if(expected.equals(actual))
        {
      System.out.println("Test Case is Passed");
        }
          else {
        System.out.println("Test Case is Failed");

Bhavin

ref img -01.jpg (139K) Download Attachment