Upgrade webdriver to 3.11.1

Kenneth Exton
So recently in one of my scripts I tried upgrading my driver to fix the below error I keep encountering:

OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: The HTTP request to the remote WebDriver server for URL http://localhost:62112/session/bbf78352-7586-4c16-9264-3b5affb4de69/element/8a933d14-fffc-4138-8d40-9d703b352d0b/click timed out after 60 seconds. ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

With the upgrade I went from version 3.2 to 3.11.1. Now I know that when I upgraded the ExpectedConditions class is no longer part of the OpenQA.Selenium nugget package and I would need to download the DotNetSeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers nugget package in order to keep using it along with updating my files using the appropriate using statement: "

using ExpectedConditions = SeleniumExtras.WaitHelpers.ExpectedConditions;"

The problem is this does not seem to work. After doing this the following code does not seem to click on the element:

Wait.Until(ExpectedConditions.ElementToBeClickable(By.CssSelector(selector))).Click();

I have verified that the "selector" value is clickable, but this line no longer works. with the new expected conditions class, that is to say that it does not click on the element. No error message is encountered it just does not actually click the element.