Using Selenium IDE on existing site. Need to click a hyperlink in a td, but doesn't have an ID

Using Selenium IDE on existing site. Need to click a hyperlink in a td, but doesn't have an ID

Kathryn Butterly
Good afternoon!

I am trying to set up Selenium testing on an existing site.  I want to test a click on a hyperlink.    The table has 3 rows and 12 columns.  I want to click on any hyperlink (simple <a href=") in a cell in the second or third row, columns 2 thru 12.  I can click on the same cell each test; I just don't know how to reference a hyperlink which doesn't have an ID. I am using Selenium IDE, not WebDriver.

Any ideas?  Is this even possible?

Thanks,
Kathryn