Verify that values are not equal

GW-5
I am a Selenium newbie, so maybe this is a silly question. Anyway, I have a test where I want to verify that two values are not equal, that is, the opposite of the assertValue command. How can I do this?

Re: Verify that values are not equal

GW-5
> question. Anyway, I have a test where I want to
> verify that two values are not equal, that is, the
> opposite of the assertValue command. How can I do
> this?

There is an assertNotValue command.  It was included in release 0.6 but unfortunately not documented until later.
As always, there is also a verifyNotValue variant that will record the failure but continue with the test.
Also, you can use glob, regexp, and exact string match qualifiers as described in the "String-match Patterns" section of the documentation.

Cheers,
David