W3C Actions APIs

Simon Stewart
Hi folks,

I've added a branch that I'm using to spike out the implementation of the W3C Actions APIs. I think we're basically ready to roll this into trunk, but I'd like a few eyes on it before pushing it.

There are three things to consider:

1/ Does it "feel" right.

2/ Does it maintain enough backward compatibility to not break existing tests.

3/ Does the serialised output of the actions conform to the spec (I _think_ it does, but I've been wrong before)

4/ Are we calling the commands defined in the spec properly (I have some sneaky suspicions about pointer x/y offsets when the element is defined)

Feedback very much appreciated,

Simon