WebDriver Specification Transition to Proposed Recommendation

WebDriver Specification Transition to Proposed Recommendation

David Burns
Hi All,

I have requested the transition of WebDriver specification to Proposed Recommendation. Our W3C Contact, Mike Smith, has processed[1] this and barring any issues will become a recommendation at the end of the September.

Thanks for all those that have made this a reality! It has been a long time coming!

David

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2017Sep/0000.html