What version of Firefox and geckodriver to use with webdriver 3.1.0

What version of Firefox and geckodriver to use with webdriver 3.1.0

Juliet A
I am trying to run my tests on SELENIUM GRID on jenkins.   The new version uses webdriver 3.1.0  .  I can't seem to get ant the combinations of FF, geckodriver to work.

If I go to 3.4.0 , everything works with FF 53 and gecko driver 1.6, but right now GRID is only 3.1.0

Any help would be appreciated.