Where to start?

I am Thi
Hello friends, I was assign to develop automated testing scripts but I have no experience whatsoever with Selenium.
If this project is a basic testing operation which can be done in one single browser, which version should I focus on? SE WebDriver, RC, other?
Any suggestion of tutorials for someone who is running against time?

Thank you guys!

Re: Where to start?

Akshat Gupta
Use Selenium Webdriver.

Tutorial- http://www.tutorialspoint.com/selenium/

Re: Where to start?

Ivo Moravski
Excellent starting point is the Mastering Selenium Testing Tools video, available at https://www.packtpub.com/
(It is available with the free trail, too).

It will give you some basics in Selenium Webdriver + some sample (java) projects with simple tests - all setup and working.
They can be the basis of your work.

четвъртък, 15 юни 2017 г., 7:39:32 UTC+3, I am Thi написа: