Which version of Selenium IDE and Firefox should I use to export Selenium IDE script to Python?

Which version of Selenium IDE and Firefox should I use to export Selenium IDE script to Python?

Ranjana Palanivel
I have tried installing different version of firefox(54,56 and 59) and selenium IDE versions(2.9.0 and 2.9.1).In these versions i don't see an option to export selenium IDE script to Python.

Couple of months back I was using Firefox version 54 and selenium IDE versions 2.9.0 to export the selenium script to python.But now with these same versions,these options are not available.Please help me out on this.

seleniumIDE.png (71K) Download Attachment

Fwd: [selenium-users] Which version of Selenium IDE and Firefox should I use to export Selenium IDE script to Python?

Ranjana Palanivel
Can anyone please help me out in finding a solution for this issue?

I have tried installing different version of firefox(54,56 and 59) and selenium IDE versions(2.9.0 and 2.9.1).In these versions i don't see an option to export selenium IDE script to Python.

Couple of months back I was using Firefox version 54 and selenium IDE versions 2.9.0 to export the selenium script to python.But now with these same versions,these options are not available.Please help me out on this.

seleniumIDE.png (71K) Download Attachment

Re: Which version of Selenium IDE and Firefox should I use to export Selenium IDE script to Python?

Johannes Hoelzl
If you want to try an alternative tool - Silk WebDriver supports Python script generation.

https://www.microfocus.com/products/silk-portfolio/silk-webdriver/