Why do I find many variety target in Selenium IDE 3.0?

Why do I find many variety target in Selenium IDE 3.0?

Hien SD
Hi All,

I'm using the "Find" button in Selenium IDE to capture object.
But the Selenium IDE 3.0 does not support the variety suggestions like the previous version.
Such as: The previous version support the suggestions: CSS, Xpath with relative Id, Properties, XPath with index...
Could you help me to find this function in new version 3.0?
Best regards,
Hien Su