Will not run from task scheduler

kStephens
Hello All,
I have a simple C# console app, and I am using the Firefox drivers.  I can run my application fine from VS IDE, and I can even click on the exe file, but when I setup a job under Task Scheduler the app does not run.
Does anyone have any ideas?  I am running it under my credz and I am an admin.

Thanks,
Keith.

Will not run from task scheduler

ANoQA
Run the task without elevated permissions.schedule to run only when user is logged in. The computer can be locked.