Windows 10 - After an OS update I get the following message "An invalid argument was supplied"

Windows 10 - After an OS update I get the following message "An invalid argument was supplied"

Moshe Sakajo

Windows 10 - After an OS update I get the following message "An invalid argument was supplied. (os error 10022)" when I try to run geckodriver.exe from the network path.

Trying to run the same geckodriver version locally (from C:) is successfully done.

I have tried both geckodriver-v0.20.1-win64, and geckodriver-v0.19.1-win64

The user that I am utilizing for this purpose has Read & execute and Write permissions over the folder that holds the geckodriver.
I have also tried to run geckdriver while disabling the FireWall and with Administrator priviledges
UAC level is - "Never notify"

The OS is Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS build: 17134.1

What might be the problem ?

Re: Windows 10 - After an OS update I get the following message "An invalid argument was supplied"

Moshe Sakajo
For what I understand till now, this has something to do with user permissions.

I tried granting the user Read & execute, Write and Modify permissions on the folder that holds the gecodriver executable file, and the Parent folders, and didn't succeed.

This issue was raised right after I confirmed the Windows 10 updates

בתאריך יום שלישי, 26 ביוני 2018 בשעה 06:21:21 UTC+3, מאת Moshe Sakajo: