XUL application for Selenium same origin?

XUL application for Selenium same origin?

Dan Fabulich

So, has anybody actually written the XUL application for Selenium to get
around the same origin policy?  I see the HTA that shipped with Selenium
0.6.0 (though I don't find that in the latest SVN...?) but I don't see any
equivalent XUL.  Will we have to write that ourselves?  Is there an
example somewhere?

-Dan

Re: XUL application for Selenium same origin?

GW-5
You can use selenium recorder 0.6.
It includes selenium test runner and you can play any recorded selenese at once.

Get it here.
http://seleniumrecorder.mozdev.org/