assertTable support in 0.6.x

Jeff Mikres
do you guys have a 0.6.x version that includes this support or do we have to build it ourselves?  Saw posts from back in Dec. saying someone had implemented that.  Also, is there a version of Selenium-IDE that can be installed to test it out?

Regards,

jeff

Re: assertTable support in 0.6.x

Sanjiv Jivan
On 1/25/06, Jeff Mikres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> do you guys have a 0.6.x version that includes this support or do we have to
> build it ourselves?  Saw posts from back in Dec. saying someone had
> implemented that.  Also, is there a version of Selenium-IDE that can be
> installed to test it out?
>
> Regards,
>
> jeff

Re: assertTable support in 0.6.x

Sanjiv Jivan
oops, sorry my last reply got messed up. I had provided a patch for
assertTable whch Shinya incorporated into SVN. The other thread in the
forum goes over the Selenium IDE release plans. I have been building
directly from SVN for a while now. The build process is trivial.

Sanjiv