c# Selenium Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in

4

c# Selenium Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in

4
ChromeDriver drv1;
drv1 = new ChromeDriver(co);
drv1.Navigate().GoToUrl("https://accounts.google.com/signin");

i get this error when logging in google, I cannot log into any accounts. Please help me thank you so much

it didn't work , I still can't log in from any same account. I tried another computer, another account ,the result is the same –

Help me thenk you

Re: c# Selenium Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in

Adrian-2
Hi,
I believe a change was made late last year to prevent automated logins to google mail from the UI.
To access google mail you need to use the Google API.  See https://blog.mailtrap.io/send-emails-with-gmail-api/

Regards,
Adrian.

On Monday, 6 July 2020 14:57:07 UTC+10, 4 wrote:
ChromeDriver drv1;
drv1 = new ChromeDriver(co);
drv1.Navigate().GoToUrl("<a href="https://accounts.google.com/signin" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://accounts.google.com/signin&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://accounts.google.com/signin&#39;;return true;">https://accounts.google.com/signin");