captureEntirePageScreenshot not capturing the entire page

captureEntirePageScreenshot not capturing the entire page

amor
We have been using the captureEntirePageScreenshot command for quite some time, without any problems.  All of the sudden we found that the images created by this Selenium screenshot command don't include the entire page any more, but only the visible part of the screen.  We find this problem only on the sites we developed, as we don't get the same problem from other sites.  An example of a site where the entire page is not capture is  https://online.orbisfunds.com.au/  from the Quick links, select Legal info. The entire page consist of 13 sections, but on the .png file created with the captureEntirePageScreenshot command (test.png attached), only the first 4 sections is captured.

Firefox Ver 12.0
Selenium IDE 1.8.0test.png