externalize user-extensions.js

Eleo-3
Hi,
Presently Selenium IDE does not expose user-extensions.js and as a result when running the tests using Selenium IDE, the default user-extensions.js is used. It would be nice if the Selenium IDE allowed the user to specify their user-extensions.js contents so that running the test from Selenium IDE would be equivalent to running it from the browser bot.

In my case, I've overridden PageBot.prototype.findElementByTagNameAndAttributeValue in my user-extensions.js but this is not picked up when running through the Selenium IDE.

btw nice touch with the recorder icons.

Thanks,
Sanjiv

Re: externalize user-extensions.js

Eleo-3
It allows you to specify user-extensions.js using the options dialog.
Is this what you need, or is it not working for you?

Re: externalize user-extensions.js

Eleo-3
Thats perfect. I somehow overlooked it.

Thanks,