get confirmation

nico92
Hello everyone

I need, for my test with selenium ide, to get past a confirmation dialog: yes no wich appears when we click on a button.

here is the tag:

I have tried  waitForConfirmation, waitForConfirmationPresent but it doesn't work.
If I try to click on the button yes, I do not get the error that it is not present, but it does not work.

I have also tried to do it with python. I can get the button yes, but if I try to click on it, I get : u'Element is not currently visible and so may not be interacted with'.

note: the tag of the button wich makes this relation appear when we click on it is:
<a id="delete_relation_7" class="delete" urlaction="/instance/relation/delete/relation_id/7" urlconfirm="/instance/relation/get-delete-message/relation_id/7" onclick="" href="javascript:void(0);">Delete

Could you help me?