how to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

how to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

Anil Kumar-4
How to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

I tried to register the node when both the machines are in VPN, But it refused to connect.

Any Solutions??

Thanks in Advance

Re: how to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
When both the machines are on the VPN, then there's nothing different in terms of how you connect. You would perhaps need to specify the IP address so that Grid knows what IP is to be used, after you figured out what is the IP with which connections can be made.

Also please make sure that you port 4444 and 5555 (default ports which hub and node uses) are opened up and aren't blocked by your firewall.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Anil Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
How to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

I tried to register the node when both the machines are in VPN, But it refused to connect.

Any Solutions??

Thanks in Advance

Re: how to connect to a Node machine when we use the VPN using Selenium GRID

Anupam Tiwari

Yes, there is a solution.
Use the computer name instead of IP address if you are using VPN. And
http://computerName:Node/wd/hub