import.org cannot be resolved

mchtower1
Hello,

I'm using  Eclipse Photon and Selenium 3.13.0 and getting the following error:

import.org cannot be resolved with the word org underlined in red.

I'm able to import other things such as import java.io.File;

As you can see from the attached file, the required Selenium jar files are in the classpath.

Any help would be appreciated

error.png (81K) Download Attachment

Re: import.org cannot be resolved

total QA
Hi ,

Can you cross check in which project MyClass.java is available. What i observe this file is available in another project where jars are missing.

Regards,
total-qa.com