nio file exception

Sandip Mukherjee
When I am trying to launch chrome using chromedriver I am getting below error.Anyone has any idea on this.

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Temp\new-session577233684934606791.json

Re: nio file exception

total QA
Hi Sandip,

You can try an work around of deleting the AppData again. Else copy the file from another machine.

Regards,
total-qa.com