no such element: Unable to locate element error in some circumstance (ASP.NET MVC)

no such element: Unable to locate element error in some circumstance (ASP.NET MVC)

sql123.yam
While  I set the breakpoint in my program , and after reaching the breakpoint , then use the next step to advance to the following statement,
the driver.FindElementByXPath() works well, and can get the information I need, ( pls refer to  the attached file )

But if I  don't set any breakpoint on that statement, the program will show no such element: Unable to locate element  error, ( pls refer to  the attached file )

Would someone can tell me how to fix the problem ? Thanks

Janny

successful circumstance.JPG (81K) Download Attachment
error.JPG (76K) Download Attachment

Re: no such element: Unable to locate element error in some circumstance (ASP.NET MVC)

Xiang Dong
I think you need some wait approach to wait the element available in the DOM. your break point may did it for you.

--david