open firefox with a profile path [selenium webdriver NodeJS]

open firefox with a profile path [selenium webdriver NodeJS]

rachid Line

I'm trying to open the default profile in firefox.
I have tried using:
options.setProfile(path);
but it didn't work

I have managed to open the profile using options.addArguments() but I couldn't control it.
it gives "permission denied" or "connection closed"

I'm using "selenium-webdriver 4.0.0-alpha.5" and "firefox 78.0.1 (64-bit)" on windows 10