"Selenese" and the "SelenseRunner"

Mike Williams-7
As discussed a while back: the term "Selenese" - originally the name for
the browser/driver protocol - has been redefined to mean the HTML-table
language interpreted by the TestRunner.

As such, might it now be time to rename "SeleneseRunner" to
"RemoteControlRunner"?

--
cheers, MikeW                            http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/

Re: "Selenese" and the "SelenseRunner"

Mike Williams-7
Mike Williams wrote:

>  As such, might it now be time to rename "SeleneseRunner" to
>  "RemoteControlRunner"?

Or, as Jason suggested a while back:

"TestRunner.html" to "runner.html"
"SeleneseRunner.html" to "rc-runner.html"

--
cheers, MikeW                            http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/

RE: "Selenese" and the "SelenseRunner"

Nelson Sproul
+1 for renaming these modules to make their responsibilities more clear.

I would like it if the new names match the project/component names,
e.g., selenium-core-runner.html and selenium-rc-runner.html if the names
stayed as they currently are.

Re: "Selenese" and the "SelenseRunner"

R-24
+1 to either of these.