"error test loading: no command found" when loading a file

"error test loading: no command found" when loading a file

Harihara
Hi, I am a beginer of selenium.I recoreded a website navigation and saved it as Test.java.When I tried to load the same file I am getting "error test loading: no command found" Regards, Hari

Re: "error test loading: no command found" when loading a file

Cameron Cox
Harihara wrote
Hi,

I am a beginer of selenium.I recoreded a website navigation and saved
it as Test.java.When I tried to load the same file I am getting "error test loading: no command found"

Regards,
Hari
Just to be clear, are you using Selenium IDE?  If so, why did you save this as a .java file?  Your best bet is to save it as a .html file, if it doesn't do it for you already.  If you need to convert it to another language, do so within Selenium IDE.