recommended installation steps for Office VBA

recommended installation steps for Office VBA

Gordon Prince
What should I download and install to get current versions of selenium components to use with Office VBA? I was able to get this to work a year ago with Windows 7 and Chrome, but I'd like to use the up to date versions of everything before doing more work on my project this year.
Thanks.