selenium using javascript in node.js

Ananya Sarkar
I wrote a code to automate my application using selenium in javascript running in node.js.
It is throwing error as unable to locate element.

How do I find the elements?

application.png (94K) Download Attachment
selenium.png (149K) Download Attachment

Re: selenium using javascript in node.js

Mohanraj K
hii

Urs attribute name is partiallly given..u are not able to find elements by direct name. so go for xpath or some other combinations

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Ananya Sarkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
I wrote a code to automate my application using selenium in javascript running in node.js.
It is throwing error as unable to locate element.

How do I find the elements?

Mohanraj.K
appConnect QA Team,
Chain-Sys (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai-97
Mobile - +91 9790906916

----
Disclaimer:
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.