server marionette problem

Ondra Kovács

Hello guys I have problem with marionette on debian 9 server. I need it to set up as "True" value - when its on true I get "connection refused" error. When I set it on False other code is not working - Im using in my script proxy connection and script gets stucked when I want get url with credentials in url (I have proxies with auth..). Im running on selenium version 3.11.0 with firefox webdriver with version 60.0.2.

Problem is that marionette needs to be set on True. Here is some log with trace mode enabled https://pastebin.com/McgFhAad .. Do you know any posibble solution ?