store does not work properly on firefox 1.5.0.2

store does not work properly on firefox 1.5.0.2

GW-5
Hi, I updated to firefox 1.5.0.2 today and most of my tests are broken.<br/><br/>

I have statements like:<br/><br/>
store | javascript{(new Date()).getTime()} | uniqueId

in my tests. In firefox 1.5.0.2 when I use the value of uniqueId (like "type | id | ${uniqueId}") later on in the test, the value is taken as "javascript{(new Date()).getTime()}" and not the value of the javascript expression.

This works correctly both in IE and firefox 1.0.7.
Any idea why this is?
Thanks a lot.

Re: store does not work properly on firefox 1.5.0.2

GW-5
This issue was solved when the workaround suggested in http://jira.openqa.org/browse/SEL-185 was applied.

Re: store does not work properly on firefox 1.5.0.2

GW-5
> This issue was solved when the workaround suggested
> in http://jira.openqa.org/browse/SEL-185 was applied.

I'm getting this same issue now - Im on Firefox 1.5.0.3 and the verifyText command is reading my stored variable literally i.e.

my variable heresMyVariable = ' blah blah this the text I want to check against'

and I get the error

Actual Value 'blah blah this the text I want to check against' did not match '${heresMyVariable}'