unknown error: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element

unknown error: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element

Hai Nguyen
I don't quite understand this error. I select the element by ID and send keys to it, it doesn't work. But when I send keys after selecting the element with cssSelector or xPath, it works.

Re: unknown error: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element

bharathi sriram
is the ID unique?

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 9:38 PM, Hai Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't quite understand this error. I select the element by ID and send keys to it, it doesn't work. But when I send keys after selecting the element with cssSelector or xPath, it works.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Bharathi

Re: unknown error: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element

srikanth samala
First try to get the elements with the I'd if you get multiple elements then some element is hidden use displayed to check accurate element and pass send keys.