why my POST parameters are null for /postResult?

why my POST parameters are null for /postResult?

GW-5
Hi.

I am trying to Continuously integrate my tests automation with python
scripts, as stated in http://www.openqa.org/selenium/testrunner.html.

 After the tests is finished, I gave a python(django) script to parse
the result url of /postResults. But the request.GET and request.POST
are both null.

I use this url to execute my testsuites
:http://127.0.0.1:8000/tests/TestRunner.html?auto=true.
And this url http://127.0.0.1:8000/tests/postResults will be haldled
by a server-site python script.Then that's the problem. In the python
script, both request.POST and request.GET are empty? Have I missed
something ?

Thanks for any help.

Steve