wicket link is not recorded

leos.kunc
Hi

I have a strange problem when recording scenario with Selenium IDE. For some reason SelID doesn't catch on 'href' reference generated by Wicket with any Locator I have. I'm using custom locator that catch Wicket tags on 'wicketpath' attributes and it works on other elements except 'a href=...'. More precisely it works on 'href=' only when ID attribute with any value (even not unique) is presented. Does anyone have an idea why Selenium IDE requires ID tag for recording even when element is identified by other attribute?

Thanks for your help.

Leos